Once again, Perry Stone and Bill Cloud point out some amazing facts and parallels between ancient history and today’s events.
The Worldwide Crisis: Then
In Genesis 47 we have the history of Joseph who had been sold into slavery by his brothers. What they intended for evil, however, God intended for good. For Joseph was in Egypt according to God’s purposes. If Joseph hadn’t been in Egypt, then the Hebrews would have starved during the world wide famine that occurred during this time period. After Isaac sent his sons to Egypt to buy grain, Joseph invited his father and relatives to come and settle in the land of Egypt. The Hebrews settled in Goshen, which was the best of the land. When the money failed, all in Egypt and Canaan came to Joseph for bread (sustenance). A few of the instances that occurred are below:
1. There was an ongoing worldwide crisis. – Jacob didn’t send his sons to Syria or Mesopotamia to get grain because the entire world was experiencing a famine.
2. The world came to the nation of Egypt looking for Egypt to guide them through the crisis. The only place that prepared and provided against the famine was Egypt – the most powerful, the most prosperous, and the most influential nation in the world.
3. Egypt was able to provide not because of the Egyptians, nor because of Pharaoh, but because God had sent Joseph to be his emissary to the Hebrews. The provision was made for the Hebrews, and the rest of the world benefitted from this. (The rain falls on both the just and unjust).
4. The Hebrews have sustenance and financial stability in the wake of a global crisis.
5. Eventually, however, the money ran out and the people were no longer able to buy grain. They then sold their cattle, then themselves, then their other possessions, including their homes (inflation) to the government. The people were looking for a government bailout.
The Worldwide Crisis: Now! Today’s Parallels With The Changes Of Yesterday:
1. There are several ongoing world wide crises going on today, and there are many places in the world that are currently facing massive famines
2. US is currently the most the most powerful, the most prosperous, and the most influential nation in the world. Many peoples throughout the world are looking to the US to lead them through the current crises.
3. US has arrived at this juncture because God in Heaven had a purpose for this nation, specifically to be a safe haven for His seed in this nation, i.e. the Jews, and for the seed of all the other nations, as well.
4. While many economies across the globe are faltering, the economy of God’s chosen people, Israel, is prospering.
5. The EU has begun to give bailouts to failing economies in several nations.
The Five Patterns:
There were five patterns that appeared at the time surrounding Christ’s birth, and it is interesting to note that all five of these patterns are also happening in the present time.
The Patterns Then:
1. A global government: the Roman Empire.
2. An increase in taxes to pay for the government agenda, which was attached to a global census.
3. Strange cosmic activity taking place, i.e. Bethlehem Star.
4. The killing of children was authorized by Herod.
5. A high anticipation of a deliverer to appear by Simeon and Anna
The Patterns Now:
1. The coming revived Roman Empire out of the European Union and The Ottoman Empire.
2. Obama says he won’t have to raise taxes – does anyone believe this? The United states 2010 census.
3. A galactic alignment of the sun and earth with the center of the Milky Way is alleged to occur on December 21, 2012. New pictures from Hubble Telescope, etc.
4. Stem cell research, abortion approved, Planned Parenthood.
5. It is the elderly that are looking forward to the second coming – not the younger generations.
The Economic Pattern:
When continued economic crises are not corrected it can cause prices to raise, inflation to start, and in extreme cases, hyperinflation to begin. Eventually the currency becomes about as useful as toilet paper is for buying necessities. That is what happened to Germany in WWII. Hitler, whose goal was to create a one world government, was given dictatorial powers in March 1933 exactly 42 months to the day on the Hebrew Calendar after the day the US stock market crashed (Black Tuesday in October 1929). In other words, after the 1929 US stock market crash and the subsequent world market troubles, Hitler, who is a prototype of the coming antichrist, was given dictatorial power and tried to subdue the world.
The people of the United States today already have a bailout mentality, looking for the government to bail them out. What happens in this case is that the government then ends up owning everything and controlling everything. If Obama, who is “primed to create the new world order” were to be given or were to, heaven forbid, simply grasp dictatorial powers, at the rate things are going, the same thing could happen to the US currency as happened to the German currency. The Federal Reserve has allegedly preprinted a new currency that will cover the US, Canada, and Mexico. Revelation 6 hints at hyperinflation – black horse followed by pale horse – a measure of wheat for a denarius and three measures of barley for the same denarius. The denarius was the equivalent of a day’s wage. A measure was equivalent to the amount of wheat that one person could consume in one day. This also portends rationing, as it is being measured out. If the United States (today’s Egypt) fails, the entire world economy could (and probably would) fail.
Perry Stone: http://www.voe.org
Bill Cloud http://www.billcloud.org
Obama Prepares to be a Global Citizen:
In his speech in Berlin on July 24, 2008 Barack Hussein Obama said:
I am a fellow citizen of the World. In this new world we’ll have a global citizenship. We will join in a new global partnership. We must come together to save the planet. We need a globalized world. People of the world this is our time. We must answer our destiny and remake the world once again.
The Role of the United States:
According to Henry Kissinger: Conflicts across the globe and an international respect for Barack Obama have created the perfect setting for establishment of “a New World Order,” according to Henry Kissinger, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former secretary of state under President Nixon. “The president-elect is coming into office at a moment when there is upheaval in many parts of the world simultaneously,” Kissinger responded. “You have India, Pakistan; you have the jihadist movement. So he can’t really say there is one problem, that it’s the most important one. But he can give new impetus to American foreign policy partly because the reception of him is so extraordinary around the world. His task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period when, really, a new world order can be created. It’s a great opportunity, it isn’t just a crisis.” In short, Kissinger believes that President Obama is being primed to create the new world order and to lead the United States to accept this new order.
A World Government is in the process of forming. The current global outcry for a new world order comes strongly in this day and age because of three primary causes –
1. numerous global economic failures and crises.
2. the escalating Middle East wars.
3. concerns over global climate change.
A New World Order is being called for in order to guarantee peace and economic prosperity for the entire world. Just as in the past, man believes that man must set up a global government that will bring peace to all peoples. God says differently – only His Messiah can bring global peace. It also comes, exactly as predicted in the Bible, because the Jews are back in the land of Israel and because the surrounding Muslim nations, lead by Iran (old Persia) are calling for the elimination of Israel. The call for the division of Jerusalem and the destruction of Israel (Psalm 83:4-8 & Joel 3:2) are two of the key prophecies which will be fulfilled prior to the beginning of the Tribulation Period.
One must ask: How much longer do we have before Christ returns?