Moedim Have Come And Gone And The Rapture Is Still Yet to Come
2 Peter 3:9 – “Yahweh is not slow about keeping His promises as some people think, but is patient toward you because He wants everyone to turn from sin and come to repentance.”
Hebrews 11:1 – “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
Many of you had great hope that Yeshua Ha’Mashiach would have called His bride home during one of this year’s Moedim celebrations, that you would have risen up into the clouds to be with Him forever during the past couple of days. The images of the rapture had fully captured your soul and you awaited that day with all of your hope and faith, wishing it had become fact, not hope. It is yet to come – do not stop hoping for that blessed event – the day and hour will transpire. Scripture guarantees it.
And so you are asking: “Now what?”
Avoiding The Tribulation Period and Eternal Damnation
Exercise whatever time you have to repent and trust Yeshua for your eternal salvation. Do not test Yahweh’s patience and wait too long. Three immediate steps must be taken to insure that you do miss the rapture, that blessed hope when Yeshua shouts (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18), or worse yet, spend eternity in the Lake of Fire experiencing eternal damnation for failing to accept Him as your Lord and Savior:
• Admit that you have sinned and that you are indeed a sinner – this is called repenting;
• Ask Yeshua to be your Lord and Savior – this is called praying;
• Allow yourself to be baptized in the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit and accept the gift of Yeshua’s blessing and comfort – this is called being redeemed.
What’s In Store
The Bride of Yeshua, His true church, will some day be raptured to be with Him in Heaven. At that time, life will get incrementally worse for all who have been left behind:
• All who then place their trust in Yeshua can expect to be martyred for their newfound trust in Him.
• A peace treaty will be signed with Israel, once the antichrist has been revealed, but the treaty will only last three and one-half years before the antichrist breaks it.
• All out war will break out as Satan, through his antichrist, attempts to totally eliminate both the Jews and any new believers in Yeshua.
• A final battle will take place in Israel at which time Yeshua will return and personally end the conflict.
• All that survive the seven years of tribulation who have trusted Yeshua for salvation will be welcomed into His millennium reign. Those who have not will immediately die.
• A final judgment at the end of the thousand year reign will occur at the Great White Throne, at which time all those who have rejected Yeshua will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.
My Prayer For You
Revelation 6:9 – “When Yeshua broke the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of all who had been martyred for the word of God and for being faithful in their testimony.”
It is my hope that you will finally place your trust in Yeshua and continue to look forward to our blessed hope. It is still possible to be taken out of the wrath to come, to minimize the possibility that you will be martyred. However, one can only be raptured through faith in Yeshua. Those who fail to place their faith in Yeshua prior to the rapture will suffer all or part of the tribulation period, and the souls of those new believers who are martyred during that seven year period will then be taken to Heaven. They will also receive new bodies in which to be servants to those who are born during Yeshua’s thousand year reign.
Prophecy has unfolded as foretold by the Hebrew prophets. The stage is fully set. That being said, one can only ask: “Will you now trust Yeshua Ha’Mashiach, or will you miss the rapture, suffer all or part of the tribulation, or spend eternity in the Lake of Fire?”