Genesis 12:3 “And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Joel 3:1-2 puts it this way: “For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.”
Leviticus 18:25 – “Because the entire land has become defiled, I am punishing the people who live there. I will cause the land to vomit them out.”
Are you amazed at the many “coincidental” weather patterns that seem to develop when moves are taken against Israel by those in power, or when major homosexual events occur? I agreed with William Koenig, David Brennan, Donna Wasson, and John McTernan that these natural disasters are being caused by the efforts of nations and leaders who are trying to divide the land of Israel, and by the growing moral decay openly displayed in many US cities.
America Under Judgment
Is Yahweh judging the United States, or simply allowing ragingly insane events to happen? To answer this question one must look to scripture to see if a pattern of increasing judgments are proscribed.
The Biblical Patterns
Leviticus, Chapter 26, outlines such a pattern for any country or peoples that He has established when they refuse His ordinances and statutes:
- Terror from outside the country will descend
- Your military might will no longer suffice, and you will flee even when no one is chasing you
- The land will not yield its produce and the trees of the land will not yield their fruit
- Diseases will increase
- Both cattle and children will be reduced in number
- Your roads and infrastructure will be destroyed
- Cannibalism will rear its ugly head
Deuteronomy, chapters 28 and 32 also indicate the same judgments:
- Your cities and countryside will be cursed
- You will build (buy) homes, but someone else shall take them
- You will be overrun by terror from within
- Your ability to grow food will be cursed, drought will be widespread
- Your animals and children will be cursed
- You will be enveloped by confusion and madness
The United States Patterns
The United States certainly turned away from Yahweh and His ordinances and statutes beginning in the 1960s. The Bible and prayer were taken out of the schools. The New Age movement began in earnest. The 1970s saw the legalization of abortion. And the last decade has seen a marked increase in the acceptance of homosexuality and derision of the traditional definition of marriage as being between one man and one woman. So the stage for judgment has been set.
Terror from outside was the first occurrence of the Biblical pattern to be inflicted. Jonathan Cahn, in his Harbinger series has given an excellent prognosis of the 9/11 events, linking the US events to those listed in Isaiah Chapter 9 as a pattern of Yahweh’s judgment blueprint. The people of the US did not at that time repent, nor have they done so to date.
Since that day the Levitical and Deuteronomical patterns have become more and more pronounced. Our nation, because it refuses to repent, has seen huge losses of our homes, parts of our cities becoming deserted, terror from within, thousands of dead animals, birds, and fish, cannibalism on the rise, and a growing confusion and insanity. And our current administration seems to go out of its way to deny Yahweh’s statutes and to challenge His rule, which will only increase the pattern of judgment by Yahweh against this country.
Koenig points out that attempts by the United States to divide the land of Israel invariably result in a natural disaster. He states: “[A] third straight Republican convention . . . became secondary news due to a hurricane,” and that all three disruptions were due to “platform committee decisions to support further division of the land of Israel to pave the way for the creation of a Palestinian state.”
McTernan asks is “God’s patience with America’s sin is coming to an end?”
Romans 1:28-2:2 – “Depraved thinking, embracing sexual perversion, alcohol and drug use are not only practiced, but are approved and promoted as being normal behaviors. Therefore, the judgment of God is rightly falling upon those who practice such things.”
The day of “Southern Decadence”, the annual festival of homosexual debauchery in New Orleans, has twice been met with an intense hurricane. Likewise the “New Normal” celebrations in Oklahoma City have also been met with intense hurricanes.
Nahum 1:2-3 – “Yahweh is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him . . . He displays his power in the whirlwind and the storm. The billowing clouds are the dust beneath his feet. At his command the oceans dry up, and the rivers disappear.”
Natural disasters since the ouster of Yahweh, Yeshua, and their Word, the Bible, have increased incrementally in the United States since the 1960s. For instance: From 1913-1962, there were 83 tornadoes. In the fifty years since, there have been 192. From 1913-1962, there were 4 hurricanes and 16 in the fifty years since. Volcanic eruptions have gone from 10 to 32.
Nahum 1:6-8 – “Who can stand before his indignation? And who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.”
Daymond writes: “Many in the environmental movement worship the god of nature. There is nothing wrong with nature. It was given by God. But nature is not god. And this may be why nature seems to be turning against us. We need to learn that nature can also be an enemy and when we die nature won’t be able to do anything for us. But the Creator of nature can.”
The Natural Disasters – 1991 to 2013
- October 30, 1991: The Perfect Storm – As President George H. W. Bush is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider “land for peace” and Israel’s Middle East role, the “perfect storm” develops in the North Atlantic.
- August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew – When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
- January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake – President Bill Clinton meets with Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights.
- September 28, 1998: Hurricane George – As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of the West Bank, Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph.
- October 15-22, 1998: Texas Flooded – On October 15, 1998, Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up the aforementioned 13 percent of the West Bank.
- November 30, 1998: World Market Capitalization Evaporates – Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capitol. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
- May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado – On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas.
- Week of October 11, 1999: A Hurricane, An Earthquake and A Dow Collapse – As Jewish settlers in 15 West Bank settlements are evicted from covenant land, the Dow-Jones financial averages lose 5.7 percent in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points, and a hurricane slams into North Carolina. On the next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the southwest
- Week of September 10, 2001: 9/11 Suicide Bombings – During the week of September 10, 2001 President Bush, after coming to the conclusion that the US would support the Palestinians in their efforts to establish a Palestinians State, had intended to announce this intention during that week. Then 9/11 hit. Instead of making that announcement, Bush gathered together a group which became known as The Quartet. The purpose of the Quartet is to remove the Promised Land for peace, using Bush’s Roadmap To Peace as their game plan. The Quartet is composed the United Nations, the United States, the European Union, and Russia.
- April 30, 2003: Tornadoes and Heat Waves – The Quartet’s first gathering was April 30, 2003. Both the US and the EU were the main entities pushing for division of the land at that meeting. The worst weather the US had seen to date started on that day, and within the next three weeks had spawned 562 tornadoes, followed by a heat wave in Europe that was the worst in over 250 years, killing around 50,000 people.
- August 29, 2005: Hurricane Katrina – One week before Katrina made landfall, Israel carried out the evacuation of 9,500 residents from Gush Katif and four Samaria communities. The Gaza evacuation had been supported and even urged upon Israel by the US. Bush, from Texas, and Rice, from Alabama, were the most vocal U.S. backers of the Gaza evacuation. Hurricane Katrina hit the states in between Texas and Alabama. The amazing thing about Katrina was it also hit during the week of Southern Decadence.
- November 27, 2007: Global Economy Goes South – The Annapolis Conference is held at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, United States. The conference marked the first time a two-state solution was articulated as the mutually agreed-upon outline for addressing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The conference ended with the issuing of a joint statement from all parties. By September of 2008, these efforts had placed the entire global economy in jeopardy.
- Month of April 2011: Tornadoes Kill over 300 – Palestinians announce their intentions to unilaterally announce the establishment of the State of Palestine no later than September, 2011. Zechariah 1:18-21 – “And I looked up and saw four horns. I asked the angel who talked with me, ‘What are these?’ And he answered me, ‘These are the horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.’ Then the LORD showed me four blacksmiths. And I asked, ‘What are they coming to do?’ He answered, ‘These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no head could be raised; but these have come to terrify them, to strike down the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter its people.’!” The Quartet comprised of the US, Russia, EU, and UN, representing the entire world, announced its intent to force Israel into a settlement to divide the land and Jerusalem. Four EF-5 tornadoes struck the southeast coasts between Texas and Alabama.
- May 19-24, 2011: Tornadoes – On May 19, 2011, the POTUS demands that Israel return to 1967 boarders, The Joplin tornadoes strike by Sunday, May 22. By Tuesday, the death toll in Joplin had reached 124, making it the single deadliest tornado since the National Weather Service began keeping such records 61 years ago. Japan’s foreign Minister announces it support for a Palestinian State with Jerusalem as its Capital and on March 11, 2011 a Tsunami of epic proportions hits Japan and destroys its nuclear facility.
- April 2012: Earthquakes — The Quartet again announced its intent to force Israel into a settlement to divide the land and Jerusalem. On April 11, 2012 there were a total of thirty-nine earthquakes larger than 5.0 magnitude,and two that were over 8.0 magnitude! These include the 6.5 magnitude quake centered on Mexico’s Pacific coast near Michoacan, the 6.0 magnitude quake in the North Indian Ocean, and the 5.9 magnitude quake near the Juan de Fuca tectonic plate off the coast of Oregon. Oklahoma City and its suburbs wasn’t just hit with an EF-5 tornado – it also got shaken at the same time by a 2.9 magnitude earthquake. At the same time, Hillary Clinton announced her decision to move forward with the $147 million dollar package of economic support funds for the Palestinian people.
- August 26, 2012: Republican Convention Delayed – Hurricane Isaac formed as a tropical storm on the same day that the Republican Platform Committee voted to add a “two-state” policy position to their campaign manifesto for formal convention approval. Mitt Romney appeared to be the spearhead of the efforts within the Republican party to “envision two democratic states.” Wouldn’t you know, our illustrious POTUS was also pressuring Israel to put off defending themselves against Iran and at the same time wants the Palestinians to delay further efforts to unilaterally declare a state at the United Nations until he is “re-elected”.
- August 29, 2012: Southern Decadence – The beginning day of Southern Decadence, the annual festival of homosexual debauchery in New Orleans was also affected by Hurricane Isaac.
- November 27, 2012: Gay Marriage OK in NY – Hurricane Sandy devastated the state of New York and surrounding states upon New York’s State Supreme Court sealing gay marriage” into law.
- May 20-21, 2013: The New Normal – Many people have noted the links between catastrophic weather patterns and America’s celebrations of homosexuality. One of those events was hurricane Sandy, which hit New York at the same time NY state’s Supreme Court declared “gay marriage” into law. Oklahoma City had just begun celebrating the 2013 Oklahoma City Pride Week, a two week long homosexual event titled The New Normal when a hurricane tore through the suburb of Moore with peak winds estimated at 210 mph, killing 24 people. On Friday, the 17th, the event started with a Pride Block Party, continued on Saturday with a “marriage equality rally” the Pride Parade on Sunday, and is was scheduled to end on the 26th with the two day Annual Great Plains Rodeo. At the same time, Kerry landed in Israel on Tuesday, to continue the plan to divide Israel and Jerusalem. Just days before the Oklahoma tornado, several Texas towns were hit in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth area, not far from the Irving headquarters of the Boy Scouts of America, an organization that revised its century-old policy to allow “open and avowed” homosexuals to join its programs.
- May, 31 2013: The New Normal – It is rare that two enormous tornadoes hit back to back, but that is exactly what has happened in Oklahoma. May 31, 2013, is the day that POTUS mad a proclamation declaring June as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month” is dated – the same day the second tornado hit Oklahoma killing another 20 people. This second tornado is described as the widest twister on record, carving a path that at times was 2.6 miles wide.
The Natural Disasters – 1991 to 2013
- February to March 2014: Two State Solution – Once again, the Obama Administration (OBAD) denigrated Israel, and once again, the United States was hit with natural disasters. In February, OBAD bozo John Kerry tried blackmailing and bullying Israel predicting a high risk of increased boycotts and a higher likelihood of international isolation for Israel if peace talks broke down. Oregon Highway 224 in Damascus, OR, was shut down in both directions by a landslide. In March, At around noon on March 20 last year, Air Force One landed at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport for a three day visit. POTUS again was pushing the two state solution. At the same time, the town of Oso, Washington was buried in mud on March 22nd, covering an area of approximately 1 square mile. Forty three people were killed.
- April 2014: Two State Solution – On April 28, Holocaust Memorial day, John Kerry announced, “If there’s no two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict soon, Israel risks becoming ‘“an apartheid state’.” A tornado outbreak hitting Nebraska, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Illinois, Florida, and North Carolina killed thirty five people and causes $1 billion in damages. On April 30, 2014 the U.S. State Department served as a cultural partner to an even called the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair, despite knowing that the event would promote many anti-Semitic books in both English and Arabic. Tornadoes again hit the US mid-states big time at the same time as OBAD Kerry’s latest remarks and his State Department partnering with the book fair. U.S. tornadoes killed at least thirty four and damage in our South was massive on day one. On the second day at least 21 lives in the southern United States were taken and a tornado tore through the Mississippi town of Tupelo. Deaths were also reported in Oklahoma and Iowa on Sunday, and Alabama and Tennessee on Monday. More than 2,000 houses and 100 commercial properties have been reported damaged.
- October 2014: Gay Marriage Approved – On October 06, 2014, the US Supreme Court rejected appeals from lower court decisions that favored gay marriages. The first US Ebola death happened two days later. Since then, there have been three other Ebola diagnoses. Severe tornadoes have been hammering the south and midwest in Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Ohio, and Alabama during this same period. This long lasting storm system began the ramp up in late September, about the same time the first Ebola patient was diagnosed.
Genesis 12:3And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed
Leviticus 18:25Because the entire land has become defiled, I am punishing the people who live there. I will cause the land to vomit them out
Yahweh’s foreign policy is still intact – any who curse Israel, will be cursed themselves. Can there be any doubt that the patterns shown in scripture are being inflicted upon this nation? The United States is not simply being allowed to experience harrowing events, but appears to be under the direct judgment of Yahweh. Could these natural disasters noted above be double whammy warnings from Yahweh for our cursing of Israel and also our insolent refusal to obey His moral commands?
Spitting in Yahweh’s face is never a good idea. Kicking Him out of our lives is lunacy. Dividing the land of Israel is devastating to any nation that even thinks it can do so, and pure stupidity on the part of those individuals who promote such evil plans. Success in such endeavors will guarantee utter destruction. Dare we continue to go against Yahweh’s chosen people, the Israelites? Only a fool would do so, but I guess there are many fools leading our nations and our world, including those in both parties of our government.
Today we are one day closer to the return of Yeshua than we were yesterday and tomorrow we will be even one day closer. For almost two thousand years the Jews would proclaim “Next year in Jerusalem!” I now proclaim “Next Yom Teruah in the clouds!” Prophecy continues to unfold as foretold by the Hebrew prophets. Repent, Pray, Be Redeemed. Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – get busy reaching the lost.
Guardian Tornado Blog
USGS Earthquake Map
Sentinel Gay Pride Article
OK Mag Gay Pride Article
PP Simmons Gay Pride Blog
Forbes Katrina Article
John McTernan Article 1
John McTernan Article 2
William Koenig Warning
Donna Wasson Warning