Isaiah 45:18 – “Yahweh formed the earth and made it; he established it; he created it not a chaos . . .”
1 Corinthians 14:33-40 – “Yahweh is not the author of disorder or chaos, therefore all things should be done decently and in order.” (paraphrase)
Psalm 104:19 – “He made the moon for the seasons; The sun knows the place of its setting.”
All that Yahweh has made and ordained has a pattern. The sun, moon, and stars follow the courses he has established. The earth orbits the sun. The seed is planted, grows, and produces more seed. Order, arrangement, and patterns are all part of Yahweh’s way of doing. The patterns of rapture before tribulation is another pattern that can be clearly seen throughout scripture.
The Older Covenant Scriptures
Pattern One: Enoch
Genesis 5:24 – “Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.”
Enoch represents the Bride of Yeshua who is raptured to heaven to be with Yahweh before disaster strikes. Methuselah and Lamech represent those who continue to minister to the people before the time of disaster – the flood. The people who perish in the flood represent those who refuse to listen to Yahweh’s warnings. Noah represents the remnant Jews who are protected during the time of the disaster, during the time of the flood.
• Removal: Enoch after witnessing for over 300 years is raptured out – taken from the earth – removed from the coming disaster.
• Revelation: Other individuals continue for about 670 years to minister to the people and warn of coming disaster.
• Ruination: The flood begins, but Noah is protected during the disaster period.
Pattern Two: Elijah
2 Kings 2:11 – “And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.”
Elijah represents the Bride of Yeshua who is raptured to heaven to be with Yahweh before disaster strikes. Elisha represents those who continue to minister to the people before the time of disaster – the time of judgment against Israel. The people of both Northern Israel and Southern Judah who are forcibly removed represent those who refuse to listen to Yahweh’s warnings and who suffer or perish during the time of judgment against Israel. The Jews who willingly traveled to Babylon represent the remnant Jews who are protected during the time of judgment against Israel.
• Removal: Elijah witnesses for years then is raptured out – taken from the earth – removed from the coming disaster.
• Revelation: Elisha and others continue for about 270 years to minister to the people and warn of coming disaster.
• Ruination: The destruction of both Northern Israel and Southern Judah begins, but many Jews are protected during the disaster period by traveling to Babylon.
Pattern Three: The Moedim
Numbers 10:1-9 – “Blow the trumpets, gather together, and be saved from your enemies.” (paraphrase)
The moedim of Yom Teruah represents rapture, the day of the resurrection of the righteous dead and the taking up of the living righteous, the day, the day of hiding and concealment before the time of tribulation. Many will perish or suffer in the tribulation and represent those who refused to listen to Yahweh’s warnings before the rapture took place. Yom Kippurim represents the time of protection for those who are willing to accept it. The people who escape to the mountains when the abomination of desolation is revealed represent the remnant Jews who are protected during the remaining time of tribulation.
• Removal: Yom Teruah (the feast of trumpets) is the first moedim that is yet to be fulfilled – the Bride of Yeshua is raptured (1 Corinthians 15:52, 1 & 2 Thessalonians) – removed from the coming disaster – the Day of Yahweh, Daniel’s Seventieth Week, the Time Of Jacob’s Trouble, the seven years of tribulation.
• Revelation: The Two Witnesses (Revelation 2), the 144,000 Jewish evangelists (Revelation 7), and the angel in mid-heaven (Revelation 8) all continue to minister to the people and warn of coming disaster.
• Ruination: Yom Kippurim is the second moedim that is yet to be fulfilled. The Great and Terrible day begins, but the remnant Jews are protected during the remainder of the disaster period.
The Newer Covenant Scriptures
Pattern Four: Yeshua
Matthew 24:1-2 – “Yeshua said, ‘The Temple will be torn down – not one stone will be left standing’.” (paraphrase)
Yeshua is the Bridegroom. Yeshua ministered for about three years before he was crucified, died, was buried, and was resurrected. After his resurrection he continued to minister for about forty days before being raptured up to heaven. At that point, his apostles began ministering, and continued for the next forty years until the Temple was burned and subsequently torn down. The people who moved away from Jerusalem before the temple was destroyed represent the Jews who are protected during the disaster period. The people who failed to heed the warnings and who stayed in Jerusalem represent those who suffer and perish during the disaster period, during the period of the Temple being torn down.
• Removal: Yeshua witnesses for several years then is raptured out – taken from the earth – removed from the coming disaster.
• b>Revelation: The apostles and others continue for about 40 years to minister to the people and warn of coming disaster.
• Ruination: The destruction of the Temple takes place, but many Jews are protected during the disaster period by traveling to other lands and nations.
Pattern Five: Paul’s Writings
2 Thessalonians 2:3 – “The Day of Yahweh will not come unless the departure comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed.”
The actual Greek is thus: apostasia erchomai proton [ἀποστασία G646 ἔρχομαι G2064 πρῶτον G4413]. Proton means: the first in time or place in a succession of things or persons. The literal English translation reads: departure comes first.
• Removal: The departure is first in the series of events.
• Revelation: The lawless one revealed is the second in the series of events.
• Ruination: Lastly, the Day of Yahweh begins.
1 Thessalonians 5:4-9 – “But you, fellow believer in Yeshua, are not in darkness, that the Day of Yahweh should overtake you as a thief . . . For Yahweh has not appointed you to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Yeshua Ha’Mashiach.”
Yahweh is not a god of disorder and chaos, but a god of order and organization. He establishes a pattern and in him there is no change (Psalm 55:19). The rapture, or if you prefer, the removal, is always the first in the series of events that is displayed by the patterns.
And just what does that little word, salvation [sōtēria σωτηρία G4991] mean? It means deliverance from! Not deliverance through, not deliverance in, but deliverance from!.” There is NO hope in looking for the coming of Satan and his antichrist. There is NO hope looking for rape, robbery, ruin, and murder — and that is what Satan and the lawless one brings. Stop looking for this person. Start looking instead for Yeshua who brings salvation, who brings deliverance from these things.
Yahweh is consistent, timely, orderly, unchanging, and the scriptures display a consistent pattern of rapture before tribulation – a pre-tribulation rapture. Again, the pattern is: removal, revelation, ruination. The pattern is: departure, depiction, destruction. Noah, Elijah, Yeshua, the Bride of Yeshua are all raptured first. A time of continued warning ensues, then the disaster strikes.
Prophecy continues to unfold as foretold by the Hebrew Prophets. The day is coming when Yahweh will show his strength on the mountains of Israel. What is prophesied will come to pass, what is foretold will be made known. Time is short – Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – get busy reaching the lost.