In June of 2018 I posted a WARNING regarding the theft of my email by China and India, according to Google. As of October 1, 2018 a new email account has finally been established and the follow, comments, and likes re-established. Thank you for your patience.
Browsing the Internet
Lately, almost every URL I try to log into locks up. It frequently takes two or three clicks on “recover webpage” to finally access the site, or a shut-down of the browser and another couple of tries. And when did this start? OH, shortly after the hits to this blog exceeded 100,000!
So what in the world is going on?
Here’s my thoughts:
1. Barky Insane O’Bummer gave away the United States control of the internet. This has now allowed foreign countries even easier access to our internet profiles and allows them to steal our information so much quicker and thoroughly.
2. Net Neutrality is now a ghost of the past. This now allows the “system” to slow down sites they don’t want us to visit, which results in continual lock-ups and requests to recover the webpage. Bah Humbug.
3. Apparently the 100,000 hits has labeled this blog as a danger to the Global Agenda. What a crock.
4. Apparently, I am being actively attacked and hacked and tracked and blocked. Downright annoying.
My advice: (Same as Greg Hunter’s)
Drop Google Gmail and never use them again if you are able to do so. I know that this may be impossible for you as well as for myself, as this website is powered by Google and requires a Gmail email address.
And I would go on to say:
Set up an internet ONLY computer. And Yes I have done this!
1. Install no Word, Spreadsheet, nor Database software. Save no data.
2. Limit your internet access to blogging, viewing, and searching.
3. Never use the internet for any personal business, such as banking, etc.
(The local bank employees are always happy to see their customers in person)
4. Do not store contacts in your email software.
(Type each address in manually — hey, remembering all those addresses just might keep your brain flexible and healthy!)
Never, never, never add any personal information to who logs in to Windows, to files, etc.
Let the scammers and hackers and global system find nothing on your internet computer except the operating system.
We are living in perilous times. Yeshua’s return is imminent.
Stay alert. Be safe. Do not give the global system any info!
Hey, don’t even give your internet connected computer any info!
May Yahweh bless you and keep you.