Luke 21:25 – “There will appear signs in the sun, moon and stars; and on earth, nations will be in anxiety and bewilderment at the sound and surge of the sea.”
Psalm 65:8 – “This is why those living at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your signs.”
Prophecy continues to be fulfilled at an alarming pace. The state of Israel is a fact. Jerusalem is controlled by the Jews and belongs to Israel. The Hebrew language has been revived and all Israeli citizens are required to learn it. The desert is blooming. And Jewish authorities are preparing to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
On October 13, 2004 the Sanhedrin was reestablished for the first time since 425 A.D. and reconvened on February 9, 2005 to discuss the topic of the Third Temple. Since that time all of the gold and silver utensils and the garments needed for Temple worship have either been recovered or remanufactured. The Stone Altar has been dedicated. Only the Ark of the Covenant awaits recovery. The Temple building itself has been prefabricated and can be rebuilt as soon as permission is given to do so. Two hundred Kohen priests have been identified through DNA testing and are being trained to reinstitute animal sacrifices according to scriptural requirements outlined in the Scroll of Leviticus. The breeding program for the red heifer has been established by the Temple Institute. The political happenings include:
Zechariah 12:2-3 – “I will make Jerusalem a cup that will stagger the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples. All who try to lift that burdensome stone will be cut in pieces, though all the earth’s nations will be assembled against her.” [bold mine]
- President Donald Trump declared that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel. Then Trump moved the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And then Trump dumped the dumping of the Iran Nuclear Deal! The Middle East and much of Europe have been in an uproar ever since.
- Iranian forces in southern Lebanon flew drones into northern Israel on many occasions, the Israelis shot them down, and then launched air attacks on at least a dozen Iranian and Syrian targets.
- Hamas organized, promoted, and orchestrated the “March of Return” in Gaza. The demonstrators have burned thousands of tires, lobbed fireballs at Israeli soldiers, and planted explosives along the border fence.
- On one occasion, Hamas bussed more than 9,000 Gazans to the border of Israel in an attempt to breach it, and on another occasion, 35,000.
- Hamas has launched hundreds of rockets, firebombs, kites and balloons into Israel, burning more than 7,000 acres and leaving the ground covered with ashes. But wait, there’s more: the fall rains have started, the pastures have turned green, and crops are being planted again – all that ash has fertilized the soil!.
- Hamas remains committed to terrorism and they have increasingly close ties with Iran and Hezbollah.
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Matthew 24:6 and Mark 13:7 – “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed.”
1 Thessalonians 5:3 – “When they say, ‘Peace and security’, then sudden destruction comes on them, like labor pains upon a pregnant woman.”
Peace and safety, or security, are far from being established. More so we see instead wars and rumors of wars:
- The rockets from Gaza and Hezbollah have all been flying, and Israel has responded. Avignor Lieberman resigned.
- Iran continues to finance ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Houthis, Syria, and other terrorist organizations to foment war.
- Syria and Yemen continue to be hotbeds of military conflict.
- Trump’s Peace Plan has yet to materialize.
- Russia has warned that Israel’s incursions into Syria could lead to World War III.
The Alliance of Nations
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel attacked “nationalism” and “destructive isolationism” in a speech at the Paris Peace Forum on November 11th, 2018). Peace can only come from a one-world government! “Close international cooperation on the basis of shared values that are enshrined in the UN charters: This is the only way to overcome the horrors of the past and pave a new future”, Merkel stated. So, according to Merkel, international cooperation (a global government) and shared values (a one-world religion) are the road to world-wide peace. Later in the month, on the 23rd, Merkel stated: “In this day, nation states must today—should today, I say—be ready to give up sovereignty.”
- The United Nations [UN] Human Rights Committee has called for a global law that every nation on earth will be required to obey (a global law that supersedes any national law).
- The UN Human Rights Committee has also called for abortion to be made a human right and all laws that oppose abortion to be declared illegal all over the world (again, global laws that supersede national laws).
- The UN Refugee Agency commanded President Trump to let ALL of the people in the caravan from South American nations into the U.S. – irregardless of whether they are criminals, formerly deported persons, or known terrorists. (again, global wishes that supersede national desires).
- The UN is demanding a worldwide crackdown on those who oppose globalism, LGBT rights, open borders, Islam and more), claiming that it is an evil and growing threat to world government and world religion.
- Russia is protecting Iran in the United Nations, Turkey is under dictatorial rule once again, and Russia has established military bases next door to Israel in Syria. Preparations for war with Israel (Ezekiel 38, 39).
2 Timothy 3:13 – “Evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.”
2 Peter 3:3 – “In the last days blatant scoffers will come, being propelled by their own evil urges.”
- The scoffers and deniers of scripture, especially of eschatology, continue to grow exponentially (2 Peter 3:3).
- The lawless behaviors and false accusations made continue to speak to the worsening evil (1 Peter 4:3).
- Pagan gods and/or practices, such as Yoga, transcendental meditation, contemplative prayer, etc. are entering into mainline churches (1 Corinthians 12:2).
- “Fake News” and other escalations of calling evil, good and/or good, evil continue to abound (Isaiah 5:20).
- Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, just to name a few, are either banning outright or are limiting posting and/or comments by Conservatives and Christians (Matthew 5:10).
- Business as usual, especially in the US, but also world-wide, has been booming (Luke 17:27-28).
Joel 3:14 – “Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of Yahweh is near in the valley of decision.”
Zephaniah 1:14 – “The great day of Yahweh is near, it is near, and hastens greatly.”
The Israeli connections, the calls for peace and safety, the wars and rumors of wars, the many alliances that are forming just as scripture prophesied, and the denial of those scriptures tell us that the great day of Yahweh is getting really near, even at the door. It hastens forth and will not delay. We do NOT set dates, but clearly Yahweh is getting ready to change the course of human history once again. The signs are clear for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.
Prophecy Update Series
Prophecy Update 2017