Luke 21:25 – “There will appear signs in the sun, moon and stars; and on earth, nations will be in anxiety and bewilderment at the sound and surge of the sea.”
Psalm 65:8 – “This is why those living at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your signs.”
Israel, Nations, and Their Machinations
Zechariah 12:2-3 – “I will make Jerusalem a cup that will stagger the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples. All who try to lift that burdensome stone will be cut in pieces, though all the earth’s nations will be assembled against her.” [bold mine]
Jeremiah 31:5 – “Again you shall plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; those doing the planting will enjoy its fruit.”
Jeremiah 31:22 – “Judah and all its cities shall dwell there together, farmers and those who wander with their flocks.”
Israel and Jerusalem continues to be that burdensome stone:
- Permanent Vaccine passports are now available. Amazingly, people in Sweden are willingly putting microchips that contain their vaccine passport information into their hands, and they are raving about how convenient this is.
- On April 13, 2021, Joe Biden announced that the United States would end its military presence in Afghanistan and the withdrawal was accomplished by August 31. This could be a huge setting of the stage for the War of Gog and Magog. Time will tell.
- Many are calling for the United States to reopen their Consulate in Jerusalem in a direct challenge to Jerusalem’s status as the capital of Israel. The Palestinian Authority is pushing the Biden Administration to reopen the Consulate so it can act as a de facto Palestinian Embassy. Note: Any country that divides the land of Israel, especially Jerusalem, will be dealt with severely by Yahweh.
- Seismic activity is on the rise across the planet, and true to form, the USGS still falsely reports the actual numbers. In 2021 there were at least four instances of triple 7+ magnitude earthquakes that were only recorded as a single instance by the USGS. One could say that there are “Escalating Birth Pangs as The Creation Groans”.
- The European Union is looking to build a military. Can we say army of the antichrist?
- In December the Biden administration affirmed its commitment to the two-state solution and the importance of joint action by all parties to move forward to achieve peace and stability in the region. Many US states were hit with a swarm of devastating tornadoes as Yahweh’s response to this betrayal of Israel (Genesis 12:3).
Matthew 24:5 – “Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ’.”
Romans 1:25 – “They have exchanged the truth of God for falsehood, by worshipping and serving created things, rather than the Creator.”
Jude 1:4 – “Certain people . . . pervert the grace of Yahweh and deny Yeshua.”
- On Monday, December 6, 2021 a reenactment of several Temple ceremonies was held in Mitzpe Yericho. The reenactment included a demonstration of the anointing of the High Priest, the lighting of the Temple menorah, and the dedication of a new altar for use on the Temple Mount.
- A record 11,000 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount in the three-month period since the beginning of the Hebrew year in September. This is a 50%-80% increase over previous years.
- CNN has called Pope Francis the most powerful man in history. Scripture calls the coming supposed “most powerful” person the antichrist and the beast. Maybe Martin Luther got it right after all, eh?
- 2021 also saw a continued increase in false doctrine, including a love of the doctrine of demons, and a lessening of teaching of Biblical Prophecy.
- 2021 continued the increase in persecution of marginalization of Christians, Conservatives, and Jews.
- 2021 saw a great decline in both church attendance and affiliation with the Christian faith. Perhaps the closing of the churches who bowed to governmental authorities instead of to Yeshua’s command to meet even more frequently when one sees the many signs that signal his near return (Hebrews 10:25) was the final straw for many.
- 2021 saw a marked increase in delusion due to the rapid decline in the love of the truth. Lawlessness and the rise of the Spirit of Antichrist, as well as increased teaching about previously unmentionable topics is now rampant in the public schools to children as young as kindergartners. What was once evil is now good, and good is now evil. The Romans One reprobate mindset is firmly in play.
Joel 3:14 – “Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of Yahweh is near in the valley of decision.”
Zephaniah 1:14 – “The great day of Yahweh is near, it is near, and hastens greatly.”
The Israeli connections, the calls for peace and safety, the wars and rumors of wars, the many alliances that are forming just as scripture prophesied, and the denial of those scriptures tell us that the great day of Yahweh is getting really near, even at the door. It hastens forth and will not delay. We do NOT set dates, but clearly Yahweh is getting ready to change the course of human history once again. The signs are clear for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.
Luke 21:28 – “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near!”
May Yom Teruah this year be fulfilled in the resurrection of the dead. Be sure you are ready and watching. Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – so be of great cheer, keep looking up, lift up your heads and see your redemption draw near. Keep maintaining an attitude of gratitude. Be sure Yeshua is your Redeemer, King, and High Priest, and your sins are forgiven.