The centuries of lack of discernment has caused the current church to become powerless. Anti-Semitic attitudes and stances, both blatant and subtle, have crept in. Occult teaching and practices have been allowed to come into church teachings. Books considered by many to be Christian books are occult in nature but are highly recommended for reading. The 501(c)3 has given Satan and his minions a “legal right” to interfere in Yahweh’s agenda. How did this happen?
The First Bribe
John 14:12 – “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.”
In the fourth century AD council was taken and the church took its first bribe. That bribe involved divorcing Yahweh and marrying world government. The state and church were melded into one and the church prostituted itself for the sake of governmental control. This began a slippery slide into powerlessness. Up until this time, the church had turned the world upside down and healings were numerous; the church was fulfilling Yeshua’s prophecy that it would do greater works then he himself had done. The Dark Ages began. For the bribe of governmental control, the church became silent – it failed to discern this Satanic ploy.
A Second Bribe
Matthew 6:24, Luke 16:13 – “You cannot both serve Yahweh and money.”
For nearly twelve hundred years the gospel was denied access to the people of the world. That began to change with the invention of the printing press and Yahweh’s provision of scholars who could translate the early scripts into modern languages. The Dark Ages began to fade and salvation was discovered to be by faith in Yeshua alone. But then the 1900s came along and by the end of that century, another bribe was offered the church and it readily took it. That bribe was an exemption from taxes. For the bribe of monetary settlement, the church became silent – it failed to discern this Satanic ploy.
The Silence is Deafening
The slippery slope into silence and powerlessness did not happen overnight. It took years. Below are just a few of the many steps taken by Satan and his minions to silence the church, to which the true church acceded with barely a whimper, as its discernment levels were already in decline:
- The Emperor Constantine and the Council of Nicea conspired to remove the Moedim from worship and the Bible from access to the people. The church took the control bribe, became a state institution, and the true church was silent.
- The Tax Exemption was passed, prayer and Biblical teaching were removed from schools. The church took the monetary bribe, and the true church was silent.
- Darwin came along, schools began teaching that human beings evolve from pond scum and apes, and the true church was silent.
- Roe vs. Wade was passed and Planned Parenthood initiated, legalizing the murder of children, and the true church was silent.
- Free sex, Hippies, and Homosexuality began to be normalized, and the true church was silent.
- The government began to replace the church as primary defender and provider, and the true church was silent.
- Gaia, or Mother Earth, (i.e. the created) began to be worshipped in place of Yahweh the Creator, and the true church was silent.
Sadly to say, the true church is still predominantly silent. Sadly to say, the church is still failing to do greater works than Yeshua. Sadly to say, the church still has little to no discernment.
The deceptive inroads by many antichrists have taken their toll on the church and have left it powerless and irrelevant to today’s people. Will the church repent and return to Yahweh’s way of worshipping and serving, once again becoming set apart from worldly pursuits and bribes? Will the church repent, remove the yolks that have been placed on its neck, be once again set apart and Holy? Will the church become more discerning? I pray that it will.
Prophecy as foretold by the Hebrew prophets continues to unfold in an escalating pattern. The stage is nearly completely set. The great and terrible Day of Yahweh, Joseph’s Trouble, hastens forth and will not delay. Time is short – Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – get busy reaching the lost.