WARNING — this article is blunt, to the point, and written to the warrior priests amongst us — the sensitive and/or easily offended can choose to stop reading NOW to avoid being agitated or outraged.
Matthew 5:13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if salt becomes tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.” (see also Mark 9:50 and Luke 14:34)
No Longer Good For Anything
What a statement: The Salt Is No Longer Good For Anything! But that, regrettably, appears to be the condition in which many individuals now find themselves. Yeshua was pretty blunt. Anyone claiming to be his follower or disciple that loses their salt is not only unfaithful, but worthless: in other words dirt, pavement to be trampled on, sidewalk cement.
For many human beings who claim to be “Christians” standing in obedience to the scriptures and Yahweh’s Law seems to have flown the coop, along with the proverbial chicken. Truth has been thrown to the curb. Men have been emasculated and sissified, women are glorified as goddesses in their own right – able to do whatever they deem acceptable in their own eyes, up to and including murdering their children in the womb or just after live birth. Can you say “the salt is good for nothing . . .?”
Stupid Salt-less Thinking
James 1:8 – “The double-minded person is unstable in all his ways.”
“Courage is no longer a characteristic emblematic of Christianity. Compromise and capitulation have replaced it. In fact, courageous Christians have become the exception rather than the rule. Finding a man who will not bend to the wind of the cancel culture is a rare quality these days.” – Dave Daubenmire
Here are just a small listing of other ways that a person claiming to still be salty (i.e. a Christian) becomes Previously Salty and thus good for nothing:
• The Previously Salty prays for abortion to end but allows their tax dollars to fund Planned Parenthood.
• The Previously Salty send their children to public schools and are surprised when they approve of deviant lifestyles.
• The Previously Salty send their children to public schools and are surprised when they hate God and leave the church.
• The Previously Salty believe that cutting up body parts changes a person’s gender, and it’s okay if that is their choice, or that a man can marry another man, or a woman another woman. In other words, the Previously Salty agree that it is okay when the church ordains what the Bible calls deviant.
• The Previously Salty also believes that it’s okay if the local library also ordains what the Bible calls deviant and promotes it to children as being part of a healthy lifestyle.
• The Previously Salty believes the lie that Romans Chapter 13 equates to a divine right of kings, presidents, governors, or government lackeys! In short, the Previously Salty obey the godless government and disobey the teachings of the Bible.
• The Previously Salty believes it was okay for the churches to close their doors, and to continue to stay closed declaring themselves every bit as non-essential as the kings, presidents, governors, and government lackeys have declared them to be. Guess the right to pray also comes from the government, not from Yahweh, and the Supreme Court has the final say in the matter.
• The Previously Salty wears masks to prevent a disease that has a 98% survival rate despite no scientific evidence that masks have any ability to stop a virus. Simple chemistry calls the assumption that masks can stop a virus pure idiocy – The pore size in N95 masks is generally 100 to 300 nanometers, and other masks have even larger pore sizes, so a mask can’t restrict oxygen or carbon dioxide flow. Neither do they restrict the Corona virus from entering your body as it has a size smaller than 100 nanometers, coming in at about 80 to 120 nanometers!
Randy Nettles puts it this way: “It’s disheartening that today, so many professing Christians still refuse to believe God’s Word and His commands. Probably because the most they’ve ever studied of it has been a Bible verse or two, flashed up on the big screen in church, taken out of context as the hip new pastor twists and pontificates the Word of God, until it seems perfectly reasonable to the ignorant listeners that the Scripture REALLY means the exact opposite of what it clearly says. Reminiscent of the serpent in Genesis who asked, “Did God REALLY say…?” The false prophets and those who preach a “different Gospel” should be ashamed of themselves for casting doubt — and even re-writing what God wrote.”
I could go on for hours with dozens more examples but so could you, no doubt. Can you say “the salt is good for nothing . . .?”
What a statement: The Salt Is No Longer Good For Anything! But that, regrettably, appears to be the condition in which the previously salty people now find themselves. The salty person has been losing their saltiness for quite some time for some of the following reasons:
• Truth has been thrown to the curb.
• People would rather bow down to ungodly governmental rulings than to obey Yahweh’s Laws.
• Men have been emasculated and sissified.
• Women are glorified as goddesses.
• People would rather tolerate deviant lifestyles than live righteously.
The prophetic signs are burgeoning and not abating. The impact of Wormwood on the Earth is still expected in April 2029. Time is incredibly short – Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – so be of great cheer, keep looking up, and keep maintaining an attitude of gratitude. Be sure you are believing The Truth, not The Lie. Be sure Yeshua is your Redeemer, King, and High Priest, and your sins are forgiven.