Rarely do I comment on political happenings as I am focused mainly on the topic of the Pre-Trib Rapture, but a long nudging by the Ruach Ha’Kodesh (Holy Spirit) would not let me stop thinking about it, and after this was posted at Rapture Ready many commenters felt it should be posted here, too. So here it is, with some positive additions added!
The topic: Biblical patterns show that the actions of a king or nation’s leadership have consequences.
President Donald Trump, one of the most pro-life, pro-christian presidents ever, had many positive political accomplishments during his Presidency, especially in regards to Israel. They include:
• On June 13, 2017, State Secretary Rex Tillerson reassured the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that the Palestinian Authority “have changed that policy and their intent is to cease the payments to the families of those who have committed murder or violence against others.”
• On December 6, 2017 President Donald Trump announced that the U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and ordered the planning of the relocation of Israel’s U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
• And then in May 2018 Trump Trump moved the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and announced his intention to withdraw from the Iran nuclear agreement in the Diplomatic Room at the White House.
• In March 2019 Trump officially recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights in a ceremony with Benjamin Netanyahu.
• In December 2019 Donald Trump passed an Executive Order which explicitly declared that the Jews are a nation and that any US universities or colleges that continue to support the Boycott, Divest, and Sanction movement will lose all federal funding. The order is based on the State Department’s definition of anti-Semitism which includes Demonization, Double-Standard, and Delegitimization.
• In September 2020, Donald Trump signed the Abraham Accords which resulted in many nations reviewing how they interact with each other and with Israel. In the following months Israel normalized relations with Bahrain, Sudan, the United Arab Emirates, and Morocco.
But then a reversal appears to have taken place in the Trump Administration, which follows a pattern of happenings outlined in our Biblical Scriptures.
King Saul, Son of Kish of the Tribe of Benjamin
• Saul was commanded to destroy all of the Amalekites but failed to obey (1 Samuel 15:7-9).
• Samuel says God has rejected him as king (1 Samuel 15:10-11).
• When confronted with this, he does not really repent. But like many who would rather be honored by people more so than by Yahweh, Saul asks Samuel to honor him in front of the people (1 Samuel 15:24-31).
• David is called to replace him (1 Samuel 15:28; 16:11-13).
Saul only got one chance to betray Israel and was then replaced by David, son of Jesse of the Tribe of Judah.
Donald Trump: The Peace Plan
• One of Trump’s most lauded accomplishments was his Peace Plan for the Middle East, called the “Deal of the Century.”
• This deal included a map clearly showing a divided Israel into two separate states; one for the Jews, one for the Arabs.
• Despite many warnings not to do so, Trump went ahead with his plan.
• Trump claimed his plan was so clever the Arab Nations will never adopt it; therefore, Israel will not be divided.
• Doesn’t matter — the map is the real plan of betrayal of Israel.
Below is a synopsis of information gathered from articles by Bill Koenig:
December 2019 to January 2020 – Trump Peace Plan Maps
On January 28, 2020, the Trump Deal of the Century was presented with a map at the White House. Forty minutes after President Trump posts his “deal of the century” map on Twitter for his 71.8 million followers, a 7.7 earthquake rocks the Miami, Florida financial district. The quake’s epicenter was between Jamaica and Cuba. That same day the Coronavirus expansion began worldwide. Three days later, the CDC confirmed the first human-to-human transmission of Coronavirus in the U.S. on January 31st.
February 2020 – Settlement mapping
Israel starts settlement mapping in accordance with the Trump maps on February 24th. $3.6 trillion market capitalization is wiped out in the largest one-week Wall Street sell-off in history.
March 2020 – Pence and Pompeo speak at AIPAC
Vice President Pence and Secretary of State Pompeo speak at AIPAC, and US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman speaks of the Trump peace plan on March 2nd. Later that night on March 3rd, a massive 165 mph tornado devastates Nashville at 2 am. Kushner tells members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that settlement construction must stop later that day, and another massive Wall Street sell-off ensues in which the Dow loses just under 1,000 points on March 4th.
October and November 2020 – Hurricanes Delta and Eta
The US-sponsored Abraham Accords’ first meeting was on Tuesday, October 9th, as Israeli and UAE foreign ministers met in Berlin as Hurricane Delta hit. Trump announced the Israel-Sudan peace deal on October 23rd; Alaska is hit by a 7.5 magnitude earthquake, and America hits the highest daily number of Coronavirus cases since the Covid-19 pandemic began that same day. Trump administration advances $10 billion defense sale to UAE. Pompeo announces $23b sale of F-35s and other arms to UAE but links it to Israel peace solution. And Hurricane Eta began 25 hours after President Trump’s introduction of the Israel-Sudan deal, part of the Abraham Accords Treaty.
Trump has steadfastly failed to repent of this division of Israel, and many wondered when Genesis 12:3 would be enacted. Quite quickly, it seems.
Donald Trump: Operation Warp Speed
Operation Warp Speed was initiated to develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Vaccines usually take many years to develop and fully test before being released to the public. But not this time! And the number of adverse reactions is staggering. So far, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, and 108 of them have died, according to one report! The VAERS report shows over 20,000 deaths and over 1,800,000 adverse reactions, and that is only about 1% to 10% of the total adverse reactions, say the experts.
The jabs are quickly becoming one of the most virulent killers of mankind ever invented. And Trump is still bragging about how he made it happen. No repentance here, so perhaps, like myself, you are wondering when the fecal matter is gonna hit the round oscillating apparatus.
A king or national leader who blatantly betrays Israel sets his entire nation up for failure, and according to the Biblical patterns, will be removed from their position of power sooner or later. For Trump, and sadly for the United States, it appears to have been sooner.
Trump not only betrayed Israel by posting his Deal of the Century Map, which divides Israel; he has also now betrayed mankind with his warp-speed jabs and is still bragging about both.
Trump had to be removed from his position of President of the United States just as Saul had to be removed from his position of King of Israel; both had betrayed Israel. But Trump has gone even further and betrayed all of mankind. I say that for his betrayals, he not only had to be removed, but it is highly likely that he will never be coming back as a leader in this nation. Unlike David who repented for his sins, Trump appears to be either unwilling or unaware that he needs to.
Sadly, perhaps this nation as well will never be allowed to recover before Yeshua raptures his Bride and Yahweh lets loose the Tribulation Period.