Genesis 12:3 “And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Are you still amazed at the many “coincidental” weather patterns that seem to develop when moves are taken against Israel by those in powerful positions in the United States government? After thirty years of these events being tracked by William Koenig (https://www.watch.org), this should no longer be a surprise.
According to NOAA, there have been 171 billion-dollar weather catastrophes since the land for peace process began in Madrid between October 30th and Nov 1st, 1991. Of those, over 100 billion-dollar catastrophes happened at the exact time of active pressure from the White House on Israel to divide their covenant land. The odds of this happening are astronomical.
Additionally, the greater the pressure on Israel to divide their biblical heartland the greater the corresponding catastrophe, such as the Perfect Storm, the 9-11 terror events, Katrina, Harvey, and Irma, which are part of the top 12 costliest hurricanes in U.S. history which also includes the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history. They all have a connection to White House pressure on Israel, according to William Koenig. Below is a compilation of many of the “Eye to Eye” events Koenig has tracked:
1. October 30, 1991: The Perfect Storm – As President George H. W. Bush is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider “land for peace” and Israel’s Middle East role, the “perfect storm” develops in the North Atlantic.
2. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew – When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
3. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake – President Bill Clinton meets with Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights.
4. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George – As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of the West Bank, Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph.
5. October 15-22, 1998: Texas Flooded – On October 15, 1998, Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up the aforementioned 13 percent of the West Bank.
6. November 30, 1998: World Market Capitalization Evaporates – Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capitol. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
7. May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado – On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas.
8. Week of October 11, 1999: A Hurricane, An Earthquake and A Dow Collapse – As Jewish settlers in 15 West Bank settlements are evicted from covenant land, the Dow-Jones financial averages lose 5.7 percent in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points, and a hurricane slams into North Carolina. On the next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the southwest.
9. Week of September 10, 2001: 9/11 Suicide Bombings – During the week of September 10, 2001 President Bush, after coming to the Conclusions that the US would support the Palestinians in their efforts to establish a Palestinians State, had intended to announce this intention during that week. Then 9/11 hit. Instead of making that announcement, Bush gathered together a group which became known as The Quartet. The purpose of the Quartet is to remove the Promised Land for peace, using Bush’s Roadmap To Peace as their game plan. The Quartet is composed the United Nations, the United States, the European Union, and Russia.
10. April 30, 2003: Tornadoes and Heat Waves – The Quartet’s first gathering was April 30, 2003. Both the US and the EU were the main entities pushing for division of the land at that meeting. The worst weather the US had seen to date started on that day, and within the next three weeks had spawned 562 tornadoes, followed by a heat wave in Europe that was the worst in over 250 years, killing around 50,000 people.
11. August 29, 2005: Hurricane Katrina – One week before Katrina made landfall, Israel carried out the evacuation of 9,500 residents from Gush Katif and four Samaria communities. The Gaza evacuation had been supported and even urged upon Israel by the US. Bush, from Texas, and Rice, from Alabama, were the most vocal U.S. backers of the Gaza evacuation. Hurricane Katrina hit the states in between Texas and Alabama.
12. November 27, 2007: Global Economy Goes South – The Annapolis Conference is held at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, United States. The conference marked the first time a two-state solution was articulated as the mutually agreed-upon outline for addressing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The conference ended with the issuing of a joint statement from all parties. By September of 2008, these efforts had placed the entire global economy in jeopardy.
13. April 2011: Tornadoes Kill over 300 – Palestinians announce their intentions to unilaterally announce the establishment of the State of Palestine no later than September, 2011. The White House, President Obama, and his administration rather than objecting, reportedly is set to name Steve Simon, the co-author of a comprehensive outline for a Palestinian state, as a top Middle East official. It should be obvious to all, even to Brian Williams and Jim Cantore, why we are seeing such devastating weather and financial collapse both in the United States and around the world. These natural disasters are being caused by the efforts of nations and leaders who are trying to divide the land of Israel. How absolutely devastating will the disasters be when they actually succeed? Completely catastrophic, according to scripture.
14. September 2017: Hurricanes Maria, Harvey – Historical record-setting hurricanes hit during 30 days of serious Middle East-Israel negotiations led by Trump administration. Over $250 billion plus in damages and massive dislocation ensued.
15. September 2018: Hurricanes Florence – September saw may meetings and discussions about the Trump Peace Plan, called The Deal of the Century to help negotiate the peace plan between the Israelis and the Palestinians. Florence caused over $250 billion plus in damages and massive dislocation.
16. July 2019: Pence Peace Talk Speech – Pence gives a speech to the 2019 CUFI Summit in Washington, D.C., in which he claimed that peace talks will still require giving up the Land of Israel. The result: a historic flash flood hit Washington, D.C. stranding cars in high water, closures of many roads, and chaos.
17. December 2019 to January 2020: Trump Peace Plan Maps – On January 28, 2020 the Trump-Deal of the Century was presented with a map at White House. Forty-minutes after President Trump posts his “deal of the century” map on Twitter for his 71.8 million followers a 7.7 earthquake rocks the Miami, Florida financial district. The quake’s epicenter was between Jamaica and Cuba. That same day The Coronavirus expansion began worldwide. Three days later the CDC confirms the first human-to-human transmission of Coronavirus in the U.S. on January 31st.
18. February 2020: Settlement mapping – Israel starts settlement mapping in accordance with the Trump maps on February 24th. $3.6 trillion market capitalization is wiped out in the largest one-week Wall Street sell off in history.
19. March 2020: Pence and Pompeo speak at AIPAC – Vice President Pence, Secretary of State Pompeo speak at AIPAC, and US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman speaks of the Trump peace plan on March 2nd. Later that night on March 3rd a massive 165 mph tornado devastates Nashville at 2 am. Kushner tells members of Senate Foreign Relations Committee settlement construction must stop later that day and another massive Wall Street sell-off ensues in which the Dow loses just under 1000 points on March 4th.
20. October and November 2020: Hurricanes Delta and Eta – The US Sponsored Abraham Accords first meeting Tuesday was on October 9th as Israeli and UAE foreign ministers met in Berlin as Hurricane Delta hits. Trump announces the Israel-Sudan peace deal on October 23rd; Alaska is hit by a 7.5 magnitude earthquake, and America hits highest daily number of Coronavirus cases since the Covid-19 pandemic began that same day. Trump administration advances $10 billion defense sale to UAE. Pompeo announces $23b sale of F-35s and other arms to UAE, but links it to Israel peace solution. and Hurricane Eta began 25 hours after President Trump’s introduction of the Israel-Sudan deal, part of the Abraham Accords Treaty.
21. January 2021: Winter Storm Uri – In mid February the Biden Administration changes US Policy and re-starts negotiations with Iran, turning a cold shoulder on Israel. A deep freeze hits Texas, takes the wind driven electrical power offline, and takes almost 40% of the nation’s crude production – about 4 million barrels per day – offline as well.
22. August 2021: Hurricane Ida – The Biden / Bennet land pressure meeting, scheduled for Thursday, August 26 is rescheduled to August 27th. Tropical Storm Ida formed Thursday, August 26 at 5:00 p.m. EDT. Biden and Bennett met Friday, August 27 at 11:30 a.m. EDT. Ida strengthened into a hurricane Friday, August 27 at 1:15 p.m. EDT. Bennett’s government agrees it won’t approve massive home construction in the West Bank per agreement with Biden. Ida came ashore as a category 4 hurricane at 150 mph at Port Fourchon oil hub, Sunday, August 29 at 11:55 a.m. CDT. The winds sustained at 150 miles per hour with gusts that entered the 170 to low 180 mph range in different places.
23. December 2021: Historic Supercell – The Biden administration has affirmed its commitment to the two-state solution and the importance of joint action by all parties to move forward to achieve peace and stability in the region. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz that the Israeli government’s settlement activity is “destroying the chance of a two-state solution”. At the same time, former US presidential advisor Jared Kushner signed a memorandum of understanding resolving to build upon the foundation of the Abraham Accords in Abu Dhabi, UAE. On December 10, 2021 a historical supercell formed that traveled nearly 250 miles through Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, and Kentucky. The nearly persistent rotation of this cell caused major damage in all four states.
24. March and April 2022: – As Anthony Blinken was in Israel for meetings with Abbas, Bennett and Arab leaders affirming the US support of the Two State Solution, sprawling storms triggered nearly 500 severe weather reports. March topped 250 tornados, the most ever in the U.S. What started as a snow event in the Rockies turned into severe thunderstorms as the system moved into the Plains late Tuesday. An EF-3 tornado touched down in Springdale, Arkansas, Wednesday morning, injuring seven people—two seriously. The storm line intensified further as it approached the Mississippi River, stretching over 1,300 miles across at one point. As the thunder roared and wind raged, several hundred reports of storm damage from 50–65 mph gusts flowed from National Weather Service offices, touching every corner of Mississippi and stretching into Tennessee, Kentucky and even southern Illinois and Indiana.
Zechariah 1:18-21 puts it this way: “And I looked up and saw four horns. I asked the angel who talked with me, ‘What are these?’ And he answered me, ‘These are the horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.’ Then the LORD showed me four blacksmiths. And I asked, ‘What are they coming to do?’ He answered, ‘These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no head could be raised; but these have come to terrify them, to strike down the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter its people.’!”
Joel 3:1-2 puts it this way: “For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.”
Spitting in God’s face is never a good idea. Dividing the land of Israel is devastating to any nation that even thinks it can do so. Success is such endeavors will guarantee utter destruction. Dare we continue to go against God’s chosen people, the Israelites? Only a fool would do so, but I guess there are many fools leading our nations and our world. God will Glorify His name before the nations. Israel will stand alone. Israel will remain. One can only ask: “How close are we to the return of Yeshua?”
Luke 21:28 – “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near!”
We are always to be ready for Yeshua to return. Are you ready? If not, then get ready. Exercise whatever time you have to repent and trust Yeshua for your eternal salvation. Do not test Yahweh’s patience and wait too long – the dress rehearsals will not continue much longer. May Yom Teruah this year be fulfilled in the resurrection of the dead and the rapture of Yeshua’s Bride.