2022 saw many prophetic portents just in regard to the Third Temple. Below are some of those events:
The Priestly Strategies
Exodus 28:4 – “These are the garments which they shall make; a breastplate, and an ephod.”
Exodus 29:6 – “You shall put the turban on his head, and put the holy crown on the turban.”
The Temple Institute has invested millions of dollars into recreating the utensils, garments, and tools needed for sacrifices, and has recently finished fabrication of the Ephod, Breastplate, and Golden Crown of the High Priest.
• In April, a Passover sacrifice reenactment took place despite threats of terror.
• In May, the Kohanim recreated the Shavuot service as the first step to reestablishing temple operations. They also for the first time recreated the gifting of the first shearings to the Kohanim.
• In October, a full-dress reenactment of the water libation as it was performed in the Temple was held in Jerusalem with several hundred participants led by Kohanim in priestly garb, accompanied by Levites playing musical instruments.
• The Kohanim are diligently practicing in preparation for the Third Temple to be built and dedicated. Included in their efforts are the water libation ceremony,
Red Heifer Efforts
Isaiah 2:2 – “In the days to come, the mount of Yahweh’s house shall stand firm above the mountains and tower above the hills; and all the nations shall gaze on it with joy and stream unto it.”
2022 has seen continued efforts to see the Tenth Red Heifer approved.
• On Thursday, September 15, 2022, five currently unblemished red heifers arrived in Israel from Texas. A small ceremony was held at the Ben Gurion airport cargo terminal. The heifers were greeted and speeches were made many who had made this historic and prophetic day become a reality. According to Orthodox Rabbis and leaders these heifers, if they remain qualified, could be used to reinstate many of the Temple practices even before the Third Temple is rebuilt. Click here for the full article: red-heifer-update-2022
• Will one of the five new red heifers be THE tenth, or will they, too, become disqualified as time goes on.
• A key element for the Red Heifer Sacrifice, Crimson Worm-Dye, has been developed in preparation for the Third Temple.
2022 has seen continued efforts to see the Temple built upon the Temple Mount.
• In May while most Israelis were celebrating Independence Day by having family barbecues, a small group gathered in the Old City of Jerusalem and began chipping away at stones, preparing them to be used to build the prophesied Third Temple.
• Also in May, the Temple Institute practiced burning a Red Heifer.
• In September, “Ben Gurion Airport reported that it was “Gearing Up To Bring All 70 Nations Straight From The Airport To Third Temple.”
• Thousands of Jews gathered to reenact the once-in-seven-years mitzvah (commandment) of Hakhel in the Western Wall Plaza, and for a priestly blessing.
The state of Israel is a fact and Jewish authorities are preparing to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem. The appearance of the red heifers, the architectural plans, and the ability of the Jewish people to openly pray on the Temple Mount are all seen as prophetic implications that the time is ripe. All of the gold and silver utensils and the garments needed for Temple worship have either been recovered or remanufactured. Only the Ark of the Covenant awaits recovery. The Kohanim have been trained and the necessary altar site has been identified. Only the lack of a qualified red heifer prevents the Third Temple from being built and cleansed.
If, . . . . and I say, if . . . . . one of these red heifers turns out to be THE tenth Parah Aduma, then the building of the Third Temple may be close at hand, even at the door. However, this will not usher in the arrival of the Jew’s long awaited Mashiach (Messiah). Instead, it will usher in an unprecedented time of agony, bloodshed, disaster, pandemics, wars, and death the likes of which this world has never seen. Yeshua says of this time: “For there will be great tribulation worse than there has ever been from the beginning of the world until now, and there will be nothing like it again!” (Matthew 24:21). The Third Temple will allow the false messiah, the antichrist, to enter into the Holy of Holies and declare himself to be God.
Final Thought for 2023
The stage for Yeshua’s return is being set. Prophecy continues to unfold in an escalating pattern as foretold by the Hebrew prophets. The season of the birth pains is here – they are burgeoning and not going away. Time is short – Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – be sure you have salvation in Yeshua and keep busy reaching the lost.